group image

Apply For Service

Do not attempt to turn on your Water Service!

Note: If a consumer is found to be responsible to any damage done to District property, such damages shall be reimbursed to the District at cost plus administrative overhead. If responsibility for damage is not known, charges will be made to the current consumer or property owner.

Residential Owner (Single and Multi Family) Accounts

An Owner of a Residential Property is someone who has purchased a single family residence, multi-family complex or parcel and has assumed responsibility for all water related billing charges. If you are an owner of a residential property needing water services and would like to open a new account with the Palmdale Water District, complete the online Single Family Residences (Spanish) or Multi Family Complexes (Spanish) to get started.

Turn Off Service Request

Turn off service requests must be received prior to 4:30 p.m. for next day service (excluding weekends and holidays). Complete the Turn Off Service Request Form (Spanish) or call 661-947-4111, option 2.  Do not attempt to turn off service yourself.

Developer Accounts

If you are a developer of residential tract properties or new development and would like to open new account(s)  with the Palmdale Water District to establish water service, visit the Developer Projects page to get started.


Commercial and Industrial Accounts

Commercial, industrial and irrigation properties are businesses that accommodate retail sales or manufacturing. Property owners assume responsibility for all water-related billing and charges. If you are an owner and would like to open a new account(s) with the Palmdale Water District, complete our online Commercial/Industrial/Irrigation Water Service Application to get started.

Temporary Accounts

The Palmdale Water District recognizes two types of temporary service accounts. These temporary accounts can only be applied for in person at the main office.

Temporary Cleaning and Maintenance Account

These accounts are often used by property management and/or realtors to clean and prepare a residence for move-in by a tenant. Complete the online Temporary Cleaning and Maintenance Account Application here.

Temporary Construction Account

These accounts are issued when construction water is being used by development for underground utility construction, dust control, finish grade earthwork and limited rough grading projects. For more information, please contact the District’s Engineering Department.


Skip to content