group image

Our Customers

Palmdale Water District is committed to providing excellent customer service. Our customers are, after all, the whole reason we do what we do. Use the menu to the left to navigate our various Customer Care options, from ways to pay your bill, to setting up service, to reviewing service regulations. It’s all here.

Can’t find what you need? Call us at 661-947-4111, option 2, and we’ll talk you through it.

To Report a Water-Related Emergency call 661-947-4114.
Learn more about what is considered an emergency

Featured Image

Understanding My Water Bill

Learn how to read your water bill and understand how your water allowance is calculated.

Learn More

Is PWD my provider?

Input your street address to find out if PWD is water provider.

Learn More


Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Customer Care services.

Learn More

Self-service Resources Available

You can pay your bill, set up water service and even request water turn offs online.

PWD has made it easy for you to take care of most of your business online. From single- family residents to commercial customers to developers, forms and resources are available.


New to Apply for Service? Let’s get you started!

Please do not attempt turn on your water service. Contact us!

You will need a PWD representative to turn on your water service. We handle single- family and multi-family, real estate representative, developer, commercial/industrial, temporary and land development accounts.

Customer Care Forms

All of our forms to help customers apply for new service, variances, refunds, etc. are available online. For a full list of forms, go to Forms

Residential Owner (Single and Multi Family) Accounts

An Owner of a Residential Property is someone who has purchased a single family residence, multi-family complex or parcel and has assumed responsibility for all water related billing charges!

Leak Adjustments

A courtesy adjustment is available to customers who go over their water use allocation caused by extraordinary water consumption due to leaks.

REO Accounts

A Real Estate Agent (Broker) of Residential Property is the representative who has been contacted by the Mortgage Company (Lending Institution) who is/will be the legal owner of a single family residence or parcel. The Lender has contacted the broker to assume responsibility for all water related billing and charges.

Skip to content